Average Cost (per session): $110-$130 per 50-minute session
Accepted : Yes
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is my copay?
Verify your health insurance coverage before you arrange your first visit.
Accepted Insurance Plans: BlueCross and BlueShield, Meridian
Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session cost. If you cancel your appointment without at least 24 hour advance notification, you will be required to pay a $50 late notification fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.